Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas 2012

I'm a bit behind with this Christmas post, but I had to post our Christmas pics if for nothing else but for my own satisfaction! :)Santas gifts! We have to thank Uncle Ben for helping out Santa with the Lego table! The boys love it!!! It is defiantly the all time favorite gift. Cooper has been spending several hours after school each day building all kinds of creations!!
Love their expressions as they race down the hall to see their gifts for the first time!
Coop makes the best faces when he is excited!
Carter was so excited to get a big boy bike!
Lucy was just excited to get candy!
She loved that we let her eat as much candy as she wanted!
After she ate all the candy she could find she finally decided to check out her toys!
Lucy hogging the Nabi (kid friendly tablet).Can you tell who's the boss around here!

Christmas party at my mom's. For the grand kids my mom laid out dollar bills on the table, gave each kid a sticky hand stretchy thing and let them take turns trying to stick their sticky hand to a dollar bill!!! It was the hit of the party!

Lucy and her girly presents from mom.

 

2 comments:

Kaitlan said...

Where did you get that lego table. I need one!

Britt Family said...

Kaitlin, Blaine's brother built it for us. I bought the bottom pieces that the Legos stick too from toys r us. They come in square pieces. Blaine's brother then designed the table around them. I had seen similar tables online but they were much smaller and flimsy.