Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crawling

 Lucy is officially a crawler. She is still slow moving (thank goodness) because my house is definitely not baby proof.  Although proud of baby girl for figuring out this new skill, I wish she would have stayed my cuddly baby for a bit longer. She no longer is just content to sit on my lap but instead wants to stand up with help or be put down to explore. She now can follow me into the kitchen or pull up on the couch to see what is going on. Her wanting to pull up on everything is driving me nuts because she is still not 100% steady so she tumbles backwards from time to time. I have to watch her constantly. Whenever the boys see her pulling up on something they immediately rush to her to catch her in case of a fall and say "I 'll save you Lucy"! It's really sweet.


She thinks she is so big now that she can crawl into the kitchen and pull up to get toys off the couch.

 

 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

She is growing way to quickly! She has the sweetest smile! She looks so proud of herself in the picture of her pulling up on the couch. Way to go Lucy! Now she can keep up with her brothers.