Friday, February 3, 2012

Big Brother

 Lucy's world pretty much revolves around me and Carter. We are the two main people she hangs around with most of the day. She loves her momma for the obvious reason (food source, duh LOL) but she loves playing and being entertained by Carter.  He makes her smile and laugh and always tries to calm her when she is upset. Now that Lucy is more mobile, she is super nosy and tries to get into whatever Carter is doing. Here are some cute pics of their daily interactions!

Climbing over Carter to play with his toy.
Pulling up on the couch to see what Carter was doing.Eating Carter's hair. Lucy has an obsession with Carter's hair. She loves to grab it in her hands and rub it between her fingers or chomp down for a mouthful of it.

One morning I put Lucy in her crib while I was getting ready and she threw a fit about being left in the crib. When I returned to get her I found Carter in the crib with her trying to calm her down. So Sweet!!!!!! 

2 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

So cute! I especially love the picture of him in the crib. =)

Sarah said...

Adorable! I love to watch siblings interact. Lucy is growing up so quick!