Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wonderful Friends

My Wonderful friend Jen gave me a shower for Lucy last week and spoiled me rotten! I totally didn't expect a shower since it is my third child, but it was SUPER nice of her to take time out of her busy life to throw a celebration for the birth of Lucy!  Jen decorated her home so cute in my favorite colors and all my friends pitched in to make food that was YUMMO! I recieved so many fabulous gifts from friends and had such  a fun time chatting and laughing with everyone.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Jen and everyone who helped!  It was a wonderful night!
A friend from church who is due a day behind me.
It has been fun comparing our pregnancies and watching our bellies grow!

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Amber so glad you let us spoil you. You deserve it! Can't wait to meet Lucy.

Sarah said...

I think a person deserves to have a baby shower with every baby. I never understood the whole one baby shower thing. Anyway, I am so glad that you have such wonderful friends to spoil you like that. It looks like little Lucy is set to go. What a fun night!

Kaitlan said...

I wish I could have been there. looks like a fun shower.