Thursday, July 21, 2011

Waiting Game

I am NOT a patient person!  Waiting on something drives me crazy!!! Well, it's down to the last week and a half of pregnancy and I am impatiently waiting on Baby Lucy to make her appearance. I have all baby items ready and set to go, bags packed, clothes washed and  put away, house clean, yard cut, floors mopped, carpets vacuumed, big brother shirts made, freezer stocked, I could go on for days.  I think I keep inventing tasks to do to keep myself busy every day when I wake up. LOL :) The funny thing about babies is that they make you have patience whether you want it or not. It is always on their schedule not yours.  So wait we shall and hope that Baby Lucy makes her appearance soon! :)
Lucy's corner as we have deemed it. :) Since Blaine still needs to have an office and we don't have any other rooms I took one small section of Blaine's office for Lucys clothes, diapers and changing area.  Then in our bedroom we put a small bassinett by our bed with her blankets and such. We are making it work till Blaine is finished with Residency next year.

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Love Lucy's corner. So cute!

Sarah said...

You are ready to go. Come baby Lucy! I can't wait to see her. I know she will be beautiful!