Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bring on the FUN!!!

School's out and summer for the Britts has officially begun!  No more early mornings or hectic schedules, only full days of  fun and sunshine!  We have plans for lots of pool/beach time and many trips to visit family.  Since Cooper got out of school we have celebrated two birthdays (Cooper's friend Tallas shares the same birthday with Blaine), visited my family in Hattiesburg where I got to love on my sweet, new niece Ellenie, got in some pool time, and celebrated Memorial Day with great friends! I LOVE SUMMERTIME!!!
Cooper's last day of school! 
I am super sad for him to finish First grade, but Cooper is super excited to move up to Second grade. 
We will miss his wonderful teacher! She did a fabulous job with Cooper's class this year. 

Cooper's friend Tallas turned 7! Happy Birthday Tallas we had a blast at your party! 

Blaine turned 31! Happy Birthday to my favorite man! 

My new niece, baby Ellenie! She is just precious! Congrats Katie and Darren!

Pool time with cousins! 

While in Hattiesburg we helped my sister-in-law finish moving out of their old house! We have so many memories of the kids playing there, it was kinda sad to leave it for the last time. 
Snowcone party! 

Hanging with friends for Memorial Day! 

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Love the pictures. May have to borrow them! 8)