Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love! Love! Love!

It's the month of LOVE!!! 
I came across these cool heart decorations on another blog and thought the boys and I could make some to decorate our windows.  Easier said then done! ;) We totally messed up the whole first batch because I did not read the directions correctly. After starting over we managed to get 6 hearts finished. So we don't have the beautiful hanging mobile like Martha Stewart does, but the boys had fun and that is all that matters! By the way you are going to need A TON of crayon shavings so get ready to sharpen some old crayons.  FYI: Where I went wrong was when I finished melting the crayons between two sheets of wax paper I thought you peeled the wax paper apart, you leave both pieces of wax together.  Heres the link:
My sweet Carter wearing his Valentines shirt. I had a really hard time finding a design that was boyish and that he could wear past Valentine's Day.  I think the love robot works perfectly.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

LoVe, LoVe! Carter's shirt and your Valentine decorations. You are so talented!

Sarah said...

Cute idea for the Valentine's Day decorations. We will have to try that next year maybe. I LOVE Carter's shirt. That robot is too cute. Nice choice. =c)