Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy LOVE Day!

I love Valentines's Day! Even though it is way too over commercialized, I am a sucker for any Holiday that involves chocolate, flowers and LOTS of hugs and kisses!! :)
Cooper decided to handmake all of his Valentine's for his class this year. He did a GREAT job, even though I did have to finish the last  5 or so. Hey, 19 cards is A LOT of cards for a 6 year to make!!  :) 
 For dinner Blaine surprised me with roses and  my FAVORITE chocolates and I surprised him with a yummo dinner of Bang Bang Chicken and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!  I got the chicken recipe from a lady at church after many rave reviews and it was FABULOUS!!!!! Thanks Lisa for the recipe! I will seriously make this a staple in my dinner plans.
YUMMMMMMMM.........
The boys also got a Valentine surprise when they came to dinner! 
They were so excited, until I told them that they had to finish dinner first before they could dive into the sweets. LOL :)
I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day and told that someone special that you loved them!!!!

1 comment: