Monday, February 28, 2011

It's a ....

GIRL!!!!

For those of you who have had girls, reassure me that is a girl. LOL :) The ultrasound tech said 99% it was a girl. It definitely dosen't look anything like my boys ultrasound. 
We couldn't get any really good pics of her because she was moving so much, but you can see her face profile with one hand close to her mouth and the other arm close to her head.  The ultrasound tech was really sweet and kept including Carter in the ultrasound hence the words Hi Carter on the pic.
 .
My first pregnant pic at 18 weeks right before my appointment.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY!!!! I am SO happy for you! You definitely need a girl. Bring on the bows, ruffles, and pink. Congrats Amber you are going to love having a sweet baby girl. YAY!!!

Mills Family said...

Oh Amber!!!! You finally get your girl!!!! So excited for you (secretly jealous too!)

Kara and Theo said...

Congratulations!!! That is going to be one lucky little girl with bows and personalized outfits! You are going to have so much fun! Are you boys excited? They get to be the big brothers of a sweet baby sister. Now I can't wait to hear what name you decide on! =)

Ben, Angel and Emily Britt said...

Amber that is definitely a girl! Trust me I have two! We are very excited to have another girl cousin in he mix! We can't wait to see her.

Kaitlan said...

Awesome a girl. You are so tiny for 18 weeks. I am 10 weeks and look three times bigger than you. what is up with that. I am so excited for you. Finally you can buy pink. congrats.

three lines. definitely a girl.