Monday, May 25, 2009

Potty PARTY!!

Carter pretends he is going potty when Cooper goes to the bathroom. Cooper helps him take off his diaper and they sit together talking and playing. When Cooper is all done he tells Carter all done and Carter flushes the toilet for Cooper and then Carter comes to me for a new diaper! Well today there was a surprise in the baby potty for me! Yea Carter! I just wish it was for real and not just a random chance! Hopefully Carter will potty train on his own by just watching Cooper! By the way Britt boys, this is a blackmail picture for your future wives! :)

3 comments:

Jill Britt said...

This post was made especially for Nathan! I love it!

Samantha said...

If Carter is as easy to potty train as Cooper was, I will be so jealous. We started our 2 at the same time, and Harlan still has potty issues. ARRRGH!!!

Sarah said...

Can Gatlin and Gabriel join this potty party? LOL I am hoping when they are ready they will learn from each other. (fingers crossed) I love his picture of them, very good blackmail for the future. =c)