Saturday, March 21, 2009

We LOVE Visitors!

The past few weeks we have had visitors every week! I am not complaining, because I love having people come and stay! It is so much fun having somebody to do things with and to entertain the kids. A couple of weekends ago Blaines brother and his wife (Darren and Katie) came to visit. We had a fun packed couple of days including a cookout and a trip to the mall. Then last week Blaine's dad drove through on his way home from a work trip in Tallahassee FL. He stayed the night and the boys had a BLAST playing with their papa! They were sad to see him go! Then this week my sister-in-law and my sister came down with all of their kids and we took a trip to the beach! It was the first beach trip of the season, and it was so much fun! So if anybody wants to come and visit let us know! We welcome you with open doors!!!

Katie and Darren
Papa Jerry

Cooper and Anna Claire
Jordan and Caymin

Erin and Carter

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww...so fun. I wish we could be one of your many visitors. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Matt and I will be back in Louisiana May 14-21. Maybe we can sneak away and come visit your house. I would love to see it and make a trip to the beach. I love the pic of Carter in the sand. (so cute) Oh and I love your new backdrop too! Miss ya!

shari said...

love the pics!! Easter sure looked fun!!! I especially liked the grover spring break!! Do you have any other pictures of the gkids?