Saturday, March 14, 2009

A little pink please!

Lately I have been having the "I am the only girl in the midst of 3 boys" blues. Every where I look there are boy toys, boy clothes, boy shoes, and enough pee on the toilet seat to drive any women crazy! LOL:) I feel a little out numbered, when it comes to which movies to pick, what restaurant to eat at or what toys to play with. Cooper and Carter always side with their daddy, because daddy is a boy and boys are cool! ENOUGH ALREADY!! So today I had to add some pink to the mix! I decided to make some summer dresses for Emily (my niece) and they HAD to be pink and girly! I only got one finished today, but more are to come. Making girly things did the trick. It certainly brought a little color to my sewing room and lifted my mood. Cooper walked in as I was sewing the dress and he made a funny face and said "that better not be for me, because pink is NOT for boys"! So Angel be looking in the mail, because Emily is getting some new PINK dresses!! :)
Front

Back

5 comments:

Mills Family said...

Amber you are so talented! I love the dresses.

Jill Britt said...

That dress is very cute and Emily is going to look adorable!

Ben, Angel and Emily Britt said...

Amber, The dress is soooo ADORABLE! I love it, and I am sure Emily will love it as well, lately she has been going through her old clothes that don't fit her and finds all her dresses and still manages to put them on with her tiara! it's sooo funny! I am so glad I have such a talented Sister-n-law with a BIG heart! Thank you!

Sarah said...

I LOVE it! My mom will be in 2 weeks then, her and I are going to get sewing. I cannot wait. I will have to try this dress out for Kaia. You are very talented. I love all that you are doing! =c)

Samantha said...

I thought you were going to announce that you were pregnant with a girl! Dang!