Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!


Yesterday was my 27th Birthday!! It started out as any other day by getting up at 5:00a.m. with the kids, fixing breakfast for everybody, cutting the grass, changing stinky diapers, cleaning yucky messes, and wondering "What is so exciting about adult Birthdays?". But that evening things got ALOT better. For the night we had a babysitter scheduled to keep the boys , I actually got dressed up , and we went out to eat all by ourselves!!!! It was so nice. I don't think we have had a night to ourselves since we moved to Mobile. We had a fabulous dinner over the bay and I told the waiter it was my birthday, so I got a wonderful dessert with a sparkler on it. It was a very fun night and we did not get home till...wait for it.... 10:00p.m.. Aren't we such night owls! LOL! :) The best part of the night was when we got home, both boys were soundly asleep in their beds, and the house had been picked up by the babysitter!!!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm so happy you had a great birthday!!! By the way, I like the Cowboy Mouth on your profile ... I've gotta learn to put music on mine!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad that you guys were able to go out alone. Those days are hard to come by. And the dessert you got looks so yummy! I think that is my favorite part of a birthday. I am glad you had a good one.

Jill Britt said...

Happy belated birthday! We were in Tennessee so I missed your actual birthday, sorry! I'm glad ya'll got to go out and have a relaxing night. I hope we get to see ya'll soon.

Susan said...

Happy birthday, Amber - sorry I missed it! Oh, to be 27 again!! Actually, I was 27 when I had Kendal and although it seems like yesterday it was a long, long time ago. Hope you had a GREAT day!!