Monday, April 14, 2014

Banana Nut Muffins

Since I'm in the process of making these today and I haven't posted a recipe in a LONG time I thought I would post my Banana Nut Muffin recipe. It is seriously the best and easiest banana nut muffin recipe ever. I make them at least once a week and the kids eat them for breakfast or for snacks. I purposely buy bananas and let them over ripen so I can make these.

 

Banana nut muffin

 

1 cup sugar

1/2 cup oil

4 mashed bananas

2 eggs

1 tsp vanilla

1 1/4 cup flour ( I use whole wheat)

1 tsp soda

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 cup Chopped pecans

 

Mix all together in order listed.

Fill cupcake liners about 2/3 full

Bake @350

Full size 22mins.

 

Bite size muffins

10-12 min.

 

You won't be disappointed! They are super moist and yummy!

 

1 comment:

Jill Britt said...

I agree that it is the best recipe!