Friday, April 12, 2013

Hapari swimwear

I love my Hapari swimsuit!!!! I've had it for several years and would really love a new one for post baby this summer. If you have never checked them out please do at www.hapari.com. Their tankinis are modest (long tops) have awesome colors and designs and have fabulous hidden features to make them fit just PERFECT for every body type!! My favorite is the tummy tuk bottoms for those post baby bellies and the chest inserts for those of us who are left with saggy socks post baby nursing! LOL :) Now go here and enter to win one of your own! Also, subscribe to her blog, she always has really good reviews and giveways! Good Luck!! http://www.newlycrunchymamaof3.com/3/post/2013/04/get-cute-yet-modest-swimwear-from-hapari-plus-giveaway-428.html


This is the suit i am drooling over! I might have to just break down and buy it!

 

No comments: