Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Family pic

I have had the worst luck with pictures lately. I havent been able to get a good family pic since Lucy was born. Our camera broke awhile back and we aren't going to splurge and get a new one until Blaine is finished with Residency. That leaves me with my iPad, cell phone, or really old point and shoot to take pictures. Needless to say my attempts at a family pic up until this point have failed. Well, fast forward to last week. A friend from church wanted a picture of our family for a farewell project she was working on. I told her we didn't have any, but that I would find a way to get one to her. Long story short, I asked a friend who had invited us over for dinner if she would mind taking a few pics for us with her camera. She tried, I tried, we all tried to get Everyone to be still and look at the same time. We almost managed except for Carter! He is just a non-stop, over active, high strung type of kid, but we love him anyway!!!!! :) So here you go, our family pic after months of trying! I think it captures us very well! lol :) And yes, that is my husband under all that hair. Residency has been a bit tough on him ( and me) lately!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!

 

 

No comments: