Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween decorations

I love Halloween and so do the kids! We have a blast decorating the house and making fun Halloween treats.  I finally finished my mantle decorations thanks to a friend who helped me make the spooky blocks.  I found the idea  for the Halloween banner off another blog and  then created my own version of it.
Love the spooky blocks! Thanks Stacey!
I made tombstone rice krispies for our Bunco group. I though they turned out super cute. I made a whole bunch of  them but forgot to take pics so I  only got a pic of one that was leftover.
And I had to include a pic of Lucy wearing her skeleton pj's that Carter picked out for her. Carter has a pair of skeleton pj's also that he LOVES and wears non-stop. I will have to get a pic of them wearing them  together.

3 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

That looks soooo good!! I really love that banner! I'm seeing them a lot lately and think that I need to get in on that banner action. :) I absolutely love little Lucy's pj's! Where did you get them, and do they have larger sizes?

Sarah said...

So cute! I love the banner and spooky blocks. You always have such cute decorations. I am still working on a few of mine. Oh and Lucy is as cute as ever! I love the bone pjs. I bet Carter is so proud!

Mills Family said...

Super cute decorations, jammies, and baby girl.