Monday, December 6, 2010

Life is Good!

Life is Good!!
Reason #1- Blaine finally got a Saturday and Sunday off (He also has Christmas off)!
Reason #2- My camera finally came back from the shop(It's been there since September and oh, how I have missed it)!
Reason #3- It's Christmas time!!!!! :) Christmas decorations, Christmas parades, Christmas carols, Christmas cookies, Christmas lights and of course the celebration of the birth of our Saviour!
Reason #4- It's cold enough in Mobile to use the fireplace! I LOVE a blazing fire, even if it is only a gas log fire! LOL:)
Reason #5- Our family is truely blessed and I am very grateful for all our blessings!

The first pic I took on my camera when is came back from the shop!
I was so excited my hands were shaking because I was hoping  it was really fixed.
Waiting for the Christmas parade to begin.
On Saturday we went to a  Christmas parade on Dauphin Island.  The boys got lots of candy and beads!
Waving their flags that they passed out to the kids!
Carter waving at the southern belles! He said "They are so pretty, I like the blue best"!
Grabbing candy and beads as fast as they can!

You can't have a parade in Mobile without MoonPies! YUM!
LOOT!
After the parade we let the boys explore the pier off of Mobile bay and Fort Gaines.
I will neve stop loving this view!
Walking the boardwalk!
Captian Cooper!
                                                                Exploring Fort Gaines.

They didn't make it 10 minutes in the car before both were passed out! I think they had a fun day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YAY! Blaine has time off! I know you are excited. I told Matt that I am really being spoiled this last year of school. He has had a lot of down time but I know it is all going to change that first year of residency. I am happy for you guys. I know Christmas will be extra special for ya. It looks like the boys had a blast at the parade. I think it is cute that they both feel asleep. The pictures you took are great. I am glad your camera is back!