Thursday, December 16, 2010

Big Boy Carter!


Carter loves learning all about letters, numbers, shapes, colors, etc .We have a box with all of his school stuff in it and everyday he asks to do his "homeschool". It's pretty funny when peole ask me where does he go to pre-school at or is he in pre-school yet and Carter will pipe up and say "I don't go to  pre-school I go to home-school!" :) Last week he asked me to help him write his name. We have never worked on writing letters before since I figured he didn't have the fine motor skills to do that yet, but  he surprised me and was able to write his name after me showing him how a few times.  After a few days of practicing he was able to remember the order of the letters in his name and write it completly by himself!  He  is growing up way to fast! He is such a big boy!
Sorry the video is so grainy and hard to see. I haven't been able to figure out how to compress my video files so they are small enough to post on blogger without losing their quality.  If anyone is more computer savvy then me and knows how to compress them without losing the quality let me know.

3 comments:

Mills Family said...

Go Carter! I can't believe he is writing his name already. He is ready for Kindergarten!

Sarah said...

Wow! That is very impressive. He is a big boy. Good job, Carter!

Ashley said...

How cute!! He did such a good job. You're a good teacher, mom!