Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We Love Our Cousins!

Cooper, Kate and Anna Claire playing in the sand!


Five years ago my sister,sister-in-law, and I decided to have babies together so they could have cousins the same age to play with. We timed the babies within 6 months of each other and had Kate, Anna Claire and Cooper! They have grown up together and LOVE playing with each other when they get together. Then almost two years ago we decided to try it again! This time we had the babies within six weeks of each other and had Carter, Benjamin and Adam. The timing of the babies births turned out great for us, but bad for my poor mom, who took off work and made time for the birth of each baby! :) For the Fourth of July we were able to get all the kids together and man does it make for a BUNCH of kids and babies, but we wouldn't have it any other way! The kids had so much fun enjoying their cousins and the babies were finally old enough to enjoy each other. They were so cute babbling to each together! I am very thankful that my kids will be able to grow up with such wonderful cousins!

Carter and Benjamin matching for the 4th!









Carter and Adam with Papa!







1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cousins are fun...family is fun! I love all of this pictures and I think that it is really cute that you guys have children the same or pretty close to the same age. LOL That must be so fun!