Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My little climbers

Carter climbing on the train table.

I thought Carter had skipped the climbing stage (unlike Cooper who had to be moved out of the crib at a year old, because he was climbing out of it) until yesterday when I walked into the living room to see Carter standing on the train table as proud as can be. I ran to him in fear of him falling and got him down, but as soon as I put him down he climbed right back up. He is now climbing on most everything. So my daily task of keeping Carter from hurting himself has begun! :) I was looking back at videos of Cooper at this age and found this one of him climbing. Cooper was 11 months old in this video just like Carter. I am just amazed at how fast they grow and learn!!

Cooper climbing on the stairs.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL, that is so crazy that they began climbing at the same age. Luckily I haven't had a climber yet. Kaia is actually really cautious. But I have feeling my time is coming soon. Double the trouble...YIKES!

I love your new layout by the way!