Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Days
















We LOVE the summer and what is more perfect then spending an afternoon at the beach! Since we moved to Mobile, we have been taking full advantage of being so close to Dauphin Island. The kids have taken to the water like fish, especially Carter. He throughly enjoys the sand and water and could spend hours playing in it. Yesterday we spent the evening there and the kids had a blast. After playing for awhile, Cooper noticed some condos near the beach and he asked Blaine what they were. Blaine told him that people lived there so they could be close to the beach. Cooper immediately asked "Can we live there too?". I thought to myself wouldn't that be nice, but I guess for now we will settle for a short 30 minute drive! LOL! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOL! Cooper is a cutie. I agreee a condo on the beach would be nice. I love the beach I am still trying to convince Matt to move us to California. We will see! LOL