Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm back!!!

For Christmas and our Anniversary Blaine got me an iPad so now I can return to the world of blogging. Yea!! After a fabulous Christmas, our lovely 10 year anniversary and a wonderful New Years things have finally settled down and real life has returned. Christmas decorations are down and we are spending a lazy Saturday at home. We spent 2 weeks traveling back and forth from Blaine's parents house and my parents house during the Holidays so it's super nice to be back home. Since I have way too many pics from the Holidays I am going to start fresh and begin with the New Year. The New Year brings our family one step closer to Blaine finishing Residency and us moving to a more permenant and stable lifestyle. Only 5 more months!! Woo-hoo!!
To start the New Year off Lucy decided to master several new tricks which brings her one step closer to crawling. I am so not ready for her to crawl, but she is showing she wants to keep up with her brothers and doesn't want to be left behind. She has also mastered the skill of shreaking and squealing when she wants to get our attention and has perfected the art of keeping mom up all hours of the night. As for Cooper and Carter they keep growing little by little, changing into big boys faster then I would like. Carter's latest accomplishment is learning to ride his bike without training wheels. He was bound and determined to do it after seeing his cousins ride their bikes without training wheels.
I am so excited for this New Year and the blessings, changes, trials and whatever else it may bring. Welcome 2012!! It's going to be a good year!
Big girl sitting up all by herself
Lucy tripod sitting and attempting to crawl

Fun photoshoot for the new year.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY! I was missing your blog posts. It sounds like you guys are going to have a good year. I am so excited for Blaine to finally be finished. These last few months are going to fly. You kiddos are adorable! I love hearing all about them.

Lisa said...

I swear your kids get cuter each time I see them. I love your blog!