Saturday, November 19, 2011

Itty Bitty Fingers & Teeny Tiny Toes

Since birth Lucy has tried to get her hands in her mouth to suck on them. But within the past few days she has been consistently getting her two middle fingers in her mouth and sucking on them.  As a baby I sucked my fingers in the exact same way.  I have been giving her the pacifer to discourage finger sucking but she definitely loves her hands and fingers more then the pacifer.
How cute are these toes?!
I have been wanting to paint them since she was born, but they were just too tiny.
Finally they are big enough to paint! When I put her in the bumbo she will stare at her toes fascinated by their pretty color.

2 comments:

Kara and Theo said...

Too cute! That is so funny that she sucks her fingers that way, and also that you did that as well. I used to suck my two middle fingers on my right hand! So funny!

Mills Family said...

Love the toes!