Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Time

The weather has been gorgeous lately and spring has definitely sprung in Mobile! Spring means beautiful weather, plenty of outside time and lots of yard work.  We had our first blooms on our roses and the grass got its first cut of  the season.
Carter was just too cute following Blaine around with his little lawn mower trying to help cut the grass.
Did I mention pregnancy has its perks?  I am milking the I can't cut grass while pregnant!! hehe :)
In Cooper's class at school they are talking about plants and seeds so Cooper wanted to plant some flowers at home from seed.  This is our attempt to plant Zinnias from seed. I was just happy to see that they sprouted.  We will keep you updated if they actually turn into flowers. 
A CUTE pic of Carter right after a hair cut. For some reason it made him look a lot more grown up.

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Love the haircuts on the boys. I think you should continue to milk it after the baby is born. I am glad you are not out there mowing the lawn and pregnant.

Sarah said...

Dang, I sure can't wait for spring to finally make its way here. It's a good thing that we only have 8 more weeks of living here. I have done my time in this forever long cold weather. LOL I love all the pics of your boys. Carter is sure cute and Cooper is so grown up. We will have to get together this summer once we get settled. Thanks for sharing a little bit of spring with us. (Fingers crossed this cold snowy weather will go away soon.)