Friday, January 8, 2010

I want one of these!!!


The Silhouette SD is the coolest.
( http://www.silhouettemachine.com/ ) Basically just like the cricut, but cheaper and no need to buy expensive cards or programs. The silhouette plugs into your computer and uses your fonts and designs already on your computer. Then you can buy special designs for as low as $1.99 on their site and other sites. I have fallen in love with the vinyl designs and glass etching! I have been checking out everybody's things that they have been making with the silhouette and wish I had the money and time to take on another hobby. Oh well another thing to add to my wish list.....:)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have never heard of this particular machine. I have had my eyes set on a cricut for a long time. This one said a lot more affordable and less of a hassle. I suppose I could add it to my hobby wish list too. LOL