Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So Cute!

The last few days have been rainy and cold, so Carter has decided the best thing to do on a cold, rainy day is to cuddle up in a bed of blankets in the living room, turn on the Christmas lights and watch a movie. He was just the cutest thing, getting his blankets laid out just right on the floor,taking my hand and leading me over to the Christmas tree and telling me Christmas lights. Lastly he curled up in his blanket with his milk and asked me "Watch movie,TV"?
So with a Christmas movie playing, Christmas tree lights twinkling, a cold sippy cup of milk and his favorite blanket Carter dozed off to sleep with not even a whimper. I love this kid!!! :)


1 comment:

Kara and Theo said...

What a cutie! That's actually one of my favorite things about rainy days, is seeing my kids wrapped up all cozy and snug in the blankets mellowing out to a movie. I love those moments.